Qomplainerz - TFIN Qomplainerz - TFIN

Some of the notes in your melody sound wrong ! I suggest you change them, they ruin the song !

MessanyRecordings responds:

I'll check it

The Void (Hardsyle) The Void (Hardsyle)

Nice song ! The kick is a bit weak on the bass part in my opinion...lacks a bit of 'depth'. Else the song is really great !

Robotic Tokyo - RD2011 Robotic Tokyo - RD2011

great reflection of a robotic japanese song

dont like it personally, but that's irrelevant. Much effort and great combining of japanese traditional music with robotic ambience. Good job ! 4/5 9/10

propfit responds:

Thanks a bunch for the feedback
What didnt you like about it
was the style not to your liking?
Or is there anything that i could do next time to have you enjoy it

Ruinencatzer Ruinencatzer

i hate giant robot cats.

..I like them real.
Seriously, lots of stuff in there, too much for me, and the bass eats up all the melody.But a lot of diversity and effort in it, so the least I can give is a 4/5.

Scylaax responds:

I made a first version and found the basses were too low so I powered 'em up a bit. People usually complained about the bad mastering in my music and how the trebles were always higher than the basses so I tried to correct it like I could, hehu

High Frequency - Dj ReVeRsE High Frequency - Dj ReVeRsE

good elements

the intro is good, apart from the 3xosc which have a bad pitching imo, but the rest is quite good ( at least it's better than what I do ;) ) keep it up !

Dj-ReVeRsE responds:

thanks :P

~EnV~ Melody Bischnitz ~EnV~ Melody Bischnitz

Surprised?

As usual, I clicked on the audio knowing already what score I would put on it xD
Seems so easy whaen we hear that, but you play with patts so simply...makes me angry ; )

Very good as always, 5/5, 10/10 !

"Jumping Higher" "Jumping Higher"

nice

i dnt especially like the theme, but i have to admit u did a huge work :
good sono change, misc effects...
that be a 4/5

[TMM43] Sundance [TMM43] Sundance

very good

very good trance !
You loose 1 point coz I find the melody a bit too repetitive, but the instruments and effects are almost perfect

I Have A Humperdinck I Have A Humperdinck

What can i say ? Ultimately marvelous?

Not bad. Good. Great. Superb. Absolutely beautiful. What else ?

Downloaded, 10/10, 5/5, what can i do more ? dance on it ?
xD

Great work, carry on !

Prelude No. 1 Prelude No. 1

simply beautiful

Amazing work ! its deep, but so light and goth...Its like a paradoxal song ! I love it !

Keep it up !